The University of Science and Technology announces the opening of scholarships for the Al-Moataz Al-Barir Fund for Charitable Works and Sustainable Development for the faculties of :
- (medicine and surgery.
- medical laboratories.
- higher nursing.
- electronic and computer systems engineering.
- software engineering.
- communications engineering.
- medical engineering.
- architecture and urban engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Information Technology.
- Information Systems.
- Administrative Sciences.
- Information Technology Diploma.
The application is made through the following grants:
- Sheikh Muhammad Ahmad Al-Barir Scholarship for Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- The needy Soraya Al-Amin Al-Hajj Al-Maqbool Scholarship for needy families – widows and orphans.
- Queen Amani Renas Scholarship to enhance the role of women in society and empower them (for female students only).
- Dr. Al-Moataz Muhammad Ahmed Al-Barir Scholarship for Neighboring Countries.
- Omdurman National Capital Scholarship for the least developed regions.
- University of Science and Technology scholarship for children of workers only.
- Fulfillment of admission requirements for the candidate’s bachelor’s degree at the University of Science and Technology.
- Certificate for this year.
- Transfer is not allowed for the student accepted in the scholarship.
- The scholarship includes tuition and registration fees only.
- The scholarship is canceled in the event of freezing and delay in submitting applications and registration.
- It is not permissible to apply for two scholarships at the same time, and the application is made with the national number or passport.
Application Deadline :9/12/2022 .